Blogger Widgets

Pages

Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 28, 2012

masashi interview 2012






Kishi said "I'm sorry I put a mask on the face of Kakashi. When I draw, it is difficult to communicate without facial expression to show his mouth."But when Takeuchi asked "Please show us the face of Kakashi without fault!" Kishi said something like "I can not promise anything."- "Next year I want to write about Kakashi's past. But as I say this for the last two years, I will probably continue to write nothing about it, eh?"- "From the beginning, I wanted to write a story that would force Naruto and Sasuke, old friends, to compete."- "I do not understand the hearts of women, so I consulted a colleague before writing the parting scene between Sasuke and Sakura."- "Now that we move towards the conclusion, I will write with all my strength."+ The year 2012 will be devoted to Sasuke. It will be present so we can suspect that this will surely be for his (her) fight (s), and its shocking revelations.
- "I will write about Kakashi next year, especially on" The Dear Departed which I wanted and they all died. "- "On the face of Kakashi, so I had to do, I will do in the manga and not the back with a blanket. But I am not yet ready to do it.".- "From the beginning, I expected to happen Sasuke a friend to the enemy. From now on, Sasuke begins to move. And then there are things about Itachi to start ..."- "Naruto will start to move too."- "To draw the face of Sakura crying, I did the same head so I struggled to draw the scene where she says." Please, do not go "to Sasuke. I told my editor that I found difficult to express what girls have in mind. This is the results of two geezers."- "Next year I will write about Kakashi first, then about Sasuke and then Naruto (while Takeuchi-san and Nakamura-san asks Kishi" What will happen to Sakura?! ! ") Well it goes ... Oops, she is completely out of the head (LOL)"
- "Was it planned from the beginning that Sasuke had to leave the village to be what it is now?"Kishi: "Yes from the start. There are stories where an enemy is proof of friendship, and I wanted to write a story where a friend becomes an enemy for once."- Sugiyama: "What will become of Sasuke next year?"Kishi: "Given that Itachi entered the scene, I can not say more than you know."- Takeuchi: "Does the current (or future) development of manga could change the conclusion (in your mind)?"Kishi: "No. The end is already determined and I have no doubt about it."



In any case the year 2012 will be very very interesting!


Source : Forum Manga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets